Thursday Thrills

Community Leader
Thursday Thrills
Wed, 12-11-2013 - 9:25pm

After 3 years of me not working, we're poor. Just in time to have 2 kids in college next semester. Do we have bad timing or what?

I'm thrilled that I got Katie's tuition in before her classes were dropped for nonpayment.

Now we just have to figure out how to do Matt's... The "good" news is that it is less than $1300 spring semester because he goes to community college. The bad news is I don't have it and he's only getting started. Needless to say I will be getting a job real soon (hopefully)....

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-12-2013 - 1:25pm

That's cool...where is Katie going to college?  Is she graduating High School early?  Could Matt get any financial aid?  We do have college funds set up for both boys with money going into them each month....Not sure it will be enough, but at least it's a start!!

Thrilled to watch my shows tonight...it is the "Fall Finale's" then they are off until after the first of the year!!

Good luck job hunting!!!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Thu, 12-12-2013 - 6:38pm

Thanks, Girl! That is great.

Yep, graduating early and starting at Wake Tech with Matt. We've applied for financial aid, hopefully something will come of it....

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com