Thursday Thrills

Community Leader
Thursday Thrills
Wed, 12-18-2013 - 5:52pm

After 3 years without working, I'm thrilled to have a phone interview with a national transcription company today. (It's a part-time (20 hours) work at home gig just like I did for 10 years before quitting.) I have applied for a few jobs, but this is the first interview so it looks positive, especially since I already passed their 3-part, tricky transcription test. Go me.

What is thrilling with you today?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-19-2013 - 2:23pm

OMG...I'm so excited for you!!!  When is the phone interview!  Best of luck!  You'll do great!!

I'm thrilled that it's time to start the countdown to vacation.....62 days to Jamaica!!!  Riley asked me one day...Why do you have to go on vacation?  I said, wait until you get older and you will understand!!!!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Thu, 12-19-2013 - 5:01pm

Jamaica sounds heavenly - I'm going to enjoy the countdown with you!

The phone interview was this morning and it went well. She offered me the job and I accepted. My primary account will be a hospital in New York - 20 hours a week of transcribing OP notes, discharge summaries, H&Ps and consultations. Is it wrong that I'm just looking forward to earning a paycheck again? LOL. Money Mouth

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com