Thursday Thrills

Community Leader
Thursday Thrills
Wed, 04-30-2014 - 11:41pm

I'm thrilled to hear from a couple of people today besides Mary and I (not that Mary and I aren't always completely fascinating because we totally are). Cool  Feel free to post, gang. We won't bite! I work from home, Mary works from work, and it doesn't matter if you have children or not. Just pitch in your two cents and keep the board alive!

PS This is way TMI, but I am not so thrilled to have a yeast infection. I guess I've been spoiled since it has been like a hundred years, but oh boy -- it all comes back fast when the symptoms hit. I'm glaring at this stupid box of Monistat 3 and taking my time before going to bed (despite the burning/super itchy). When I'm queen of the world, there will be "no fungus amongus!" Embarassed

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-01-2014 - 4:37pm

I'm thrilled too for that......Nice to have some others involved!!!  But do agree that we are fasinating....Wink!!

BTW...you crack me up!!  Luckily I haven't had one of those in forever.....now I just jinx myself, will probably get one in a few days!!  I'm currently waiting for Aunt Flo to start....almost a week late...NO...there is no chance of pregnancy...it's just called pre-menopasal!  I wish it would just go away permanently!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Fri, 05-02-2014 - 12:06am

Totally agree. I used to think menopause would be a bad thing, now it sounds dreamy!

Pretty sure it was Aunt Flo that brought on the itchy - just kill me already, LOL. Flo is over and I can tell an improvement already now that I've started treatment. Looking forward to being human again soon!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com