Thursday Thrills

Community Leader
Thursday Thrills
Wed, 08-27-2014 - 11:25pm

I'm thrilled that the parents found out Matt and his 2 college roommates were planning to get a DOG and said no ahead of time before we lost the deposit and were expected to have another mouth to feed, plus vet bills, etc. What are they thinking? None of the boys even work!!!! I could strangle my kid but he's too far away.

I know why he wants one - Matt said he misses Mandy Dog the most out of anybody in our family, LOL.  DH said "ouch."

What's thrilling with you?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-28-2014 - 2:05pm

That's interesting....who was going to pay for the food and vet bills....?  Glad it was caught a head of time!

I'm thrilled that we don't have to be anywhere tonight.....It's the little things.  No football practice, no school related things...etc!!!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Fri, 08-29-2014 - 12:25am

Ah, a peaceful evening - I love that for you. All you have to do is homework, feed everyone and make sure they're bathed. Really relaxing, huh? I swear we need a staff to keep up with it all, LOL.

You are so right. Just heartworm and flea/tick prevention is WAY outside of what the boys have in their college budgets. Geez. I love them, but I could just choke them too.

I told DH that Matt needs a part-time job and a reality check ASAP!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com