Tuesday Trivia

Community Leader
Tuesday Trivia
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 1:12pm

Wow, it was darn near impossible to get this thread started today.  I let Lisa, our CM, know and apparently I'm not alone.  Hmm.

Anyway, are you happy, sad, or business as usual when your DH is away from home for an extended period of time?  Are there things you do differently since he's gone?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
Community Leader
Wed, 02-06-2013 - 2:13pm

Ha, nope not sad!  Matt discovered me in the family room at midnight with the cable remote in one hand and a beer in the other.  He just shook his head and laughed because if DH was home I would have gone to bed two hours before that, lol.  Dave wants DH home to help play his video game so we miss him, but it's nice to have a break, send the pumpkins to bed and take control of the television for a change.

DH is enjoying catered meals, maid service, and being able to eat outside by the hotel pool in Orlando.  Guess neither of us should try to get used to it!!!!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 5:31pm

Business as usual!!!!  How about you?  Don't get me wrong, I miss him, but with the kiddos...you don't really have time to be sad or think about it too much!!!!

Are you sad Margaret??

Spring Siggy