Tuesday Trivia

Community Leader
Tuesday Trivia
Tue, 04-23-2013 - 11:10am

Just wrote a check for $200 to Mulch Masters, DH ordered 8 cubic yards of mulch delivered. This is just the latest in a parade of dump trucks he has had here for our tiny little yard - 0.24 acre lot. Thank goodness we don't have a big property. What is the last thing your "family" bought that made you roll your eyes because you don't exactly need it?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
Community Leader
Wed, 04-24-2013 - 10:49am

Yeah, he has a wheelbarrow and he goes back and forth, back and forth.

OMG, he has 8 bags of mulch next to the garage right now!!! Come steal it please, ROTFL.

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-23-2013 - 4:31pm

Hummmm.....good question!!  I seriously cannot think of anything.  I'm usually the one who won't allow it.  Like when we remodeled our kitchen and family room.  DH wanted to get new appliances....I'm like, NO WAY, ours were just fine!!!!  I'll keep racking my brain and see if I come up with something!

Does he move all that Mulch around by himself??  It's funny we have a neighbor who has at least 5 bags of mulch that have been sitting by their garage for 2 years now.  The rest of us neighbors always joke about taking one at a time to see if they even notice!!!!  :)

Spring Siggy