Tuesday Trivia

Community Leader
Tuesday Trivia
Tue, 04-15-2014 - 12:58am

Dave has a fever of 102+ and feels yucky. He's home obviously, but I have to get him healthy because his BOUNCE U party is on Thursday and he's been looking forward to it for a month. I should have known that the best way to get the world's healthiest kid sick is to schedule a big event and invite the whole class. Sigh.

Oddly enough, my immune system works that way. I can't tell you how many vacations where I've been sick as a dog, ever since I was a little kid, just excited to go one minute and knocking at death's door the next. I would swear that it was psychosomatic (in our heads), but the people who inevitably catch it each visit would beg to differ. It can't be made up if we are passing the germs on, KWIM?

Have you ever heard of such a crazy thing or do you think we are just hypochondriacs?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-15-2014 - 2:47pm

You are not hypochondriacs.....Poor Dave...any other symptoms or just the fever?  Awwwww....that stinks!  Hope he is better soon!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Wed, 04-16-2014 - 12:22am

Oh yes, his crud includes sore throat, mucus, malaise and cough.

I'm sure he will be. Kids bounce back so much faster. I'm not even worried about him seeing his school pals at the party because he caught it from them in the first place and they've already been exposed to each other, lol.

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com