Tuesday Trivia

Community Leader
Tuesday Trivia
Mon, 05-05-2014 - 11:48pm

A man was supposed to be in jail for the past 13 years for robbery, but due to a clerical error he was free until the date of his "scheduled release." He kept asking where to report, but when no one had an answer he married twice, raised a bunch of kids, volunteered at his church and started a business. He was never accused of another crime.

The judge could have thrown the book at him this year, but cited his "exemplary behavior" and let him go. 

I'm sure tax dollars are better spent elsewhere so this is an extra cool decision, but if you ever do anything wrong...

Don't you want to ask for the same incompetent staff to file the orders for your arrest, lol?

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/05/05/missouri-judge-frees-cornealious-mike-anderson-in-delayed-impr/20880412/

2nd Comment/Question: I hope 'the powers that be' are paying close attention. More often than not, it is a dangerous offender let loose to commit the same crimes again. Do you want assurance that they learned a lesson from this dodged bullet?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-06-2014 - 5:38pm

I know, isn't that a crazy, bizarre story!  Hell, yes, I want the same office staff to be working if I had done something wrong.  But I'm an angel so that would never happen...!!  LMAO!  Ageed, I do hope this never happens again, especially to a dangerous criminal!!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Tue, 05-06-2014 - 11:40pm

Exactly, every time I read about a rapist going all rapey within 2 or 3 days of their release, I just want to lock him in a room with the parole board and let him go crazy on 'em!!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com