Wednesday Wondering

Community Leader
Wednesday Wondering
Tue, 05-21-2013 - 7:17pm

It's Wednesday and I'm wondering if I will get an interview for the 3rd part-time job I've applied for...

First I tried a "granny nanny" position, but they (wisely) are looking for certified nursing assistants and I don't know if I want to get certified for something I've never tried (??).

Then I applied to work as a U-scan cashier on 3rd shift at the grocery store, but they never called and I'm not sure I want to do that either so I didn't go in to ask the manager WTH? I'm overqualified with a 4-yr degree and management experience, but if I'm willing to do it for so little money, it seems like they'd let me LOL.

So anyway, just caved and applied for my old WORK-AT-HOME medical transcription job. It's been nearly 3 years so maybe they aren't short of work anymore since they drove a bunch of us off by outsourcing to India? If I don't get a call then we'll know I am wishful thinking. Just sent the application so time will tell...

Do you think they'll want me back or will it be back to the drawing board?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Wed, 05-22-2013 - 1:33pm

They would be stupid to not call you back....!!!  You have the experience already!  Good Luck!!!!  Keep us posted!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Fri, 05-24-2013 - 8:48pm

Just got an email stating that I don't meet their minimum requirements to be considered for employment (recent Acute Care experience). Guess the 10 years I worked for them weren't enough experience? I wonder what the competition thinks about it....

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com