Wednesday Wondering

Community Leader
Wednesday Wondering
Wed, 10-02-2013 - 1:25am

Did you have a clever way to announce a pregnancy like this cute pic?

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2013/10/01/baltimore-ravens-torrey-smith-expecting-first-child/

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-03-2013 - 1:08pm

Nope...we were pretty boring and just told people!!  How about you?

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Thu, 10-03-2013 - 11:22pm

I wish I was that funny, just love it. Maybe I can get cutesy with the grandbabies someday if their parents give me the green light but I doubt they'd both agree.

My big "claim to fame" was always getting birth announcements out, no matter how delirious I was from taking care of a newborn. Did it 4 times which is a better track record than most of my cohorts and certainly DH's family. I keep them informed yet only find out about "new" family members when someone mentions a teenager, yikes. Pretty sure they've been around for more than a decade by then, but no rush getting the word out.

SIL gets props for telling me first they were planning my brother's 3rd baby who is a doll. She was subsequently born on MY BIRTHDAY so you can't tell me that isn't extra cool. There might be some sort of cosmic message wrapped up here, but I hope it isn't that I should move to Denver because I don't handle cold well. Maybe baby girl will move to NC when she is a teenager and it'll be like she really found out about me then, lol?!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com