Wednesday Wondering

Community Leader
Wednesday Wondering
Wed, 12-11-2013 - 10:15am

It's Wednesday and I'm wondering what your kids are getting for Christmas? Sealed

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
Community Leader
Wed, 12-11-2013 - 9:17pm

Wow, you will have some happy campers/snowmobilers!

Dave loves his PS3 - loves, loves, loves. I know you guys will too. Great choice!

I got Dave one of those ($110) gamer rocker chairs with the speakers/vibration to sit in while he plays. He has been using a little rocking chair OR a beanbag OR sitting on the floor so I think he will be tickled pink. He is also getting his 3rd different Skylanders starter set - Swap (already had a Giants one for the XBox and regular for the Wii, but other people are hogging those game stations, Just Kill Me, LOL)! He also wanted a spy invisible ink pen, anything to get him to write more.

Claire is getting more MagFormers, her 3rd and largest set but she loves them. She is also getting a manicure set and nail polish, a typing tutor, a speech rec program, and a dual core tablet of her own that she can use for movies, games, Internet, or listening to music.

Don't ask me about the big two, still no clue!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-11-2013 - 3:23pm

Well Santa finally decided on a PlayStation 3 for the boys.   I got a pre-owned one at Game Stop along with a couple of games.  Riley will also get a lego set that he wanted, some clothes for both...but I need to find a "toy" of some sort for Dylan.  We aren't going all out this year as we purchased a used snowmobile and need to buy helmets and clothing for that and it's  NOT cheap...let me tell ya!  Holy Crap...!

How about your kiddos?

Spring Siggy