***JULY 2005 ROLL CALL***

iVillage Member
***JULY 2005 ROLL CALL***
Tue, 07-05-2005 - 11:55am
Tell us who you are, where you are, what business you're in, and what, if anything, you are planning to do differently with your business this month! :)

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingCathy<

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-05-2005 - 2:14pm

Cathy (36), John (37), Ryan (6) and Aidan (3) in the Phila, PA suburbs. I am an Independent Future Director with The Pampered Chef.

I plan to focus more on recruiting this month than ever. I have 3 active consultants, and only need 2 more to sign and have 4 shows to become a Director (and make more $$!!). I have one person who is 99% sure she is going to sign on, just not sure when, so I really just need one more - I'm so excited!!

I'm also excited to be attending our National Conference next week, where I know I'll get tons more ideas on how to make my business successful. Anyone else attend their national conference or something similar?

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingCathy<

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-11-2005 - 6:25pm

I am Laurie, married to Dh Steve. We are in North-West Oregon and have three kids Katy 8y, Robby 5y and Brendan 22mo.

I currently am a home daycare provider, but am getting burned out after 5 years. I am looking into home marketing businesses to replace my income and hopefully be able to phase out of dc by next summer. I have been researching and narrowed it down to two that sound interesting... now for the final decision!

My goal for this year is to sign and begin get a new business off the ground.
Laurie

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-12-2005 - 1:26pm

Hi!

I'm Debbie and I am a SAHM to Alex & Billy. I am also a Discovery Toys Group Manager.

This month I am working on re-creating some habits that helped me build my business last year, without it taking up so much time. I lost focus a little.

Debbie

Debbie LaCroix, SAHM to Alex

------------------------------------

~ ~ Follow your passion!:&n

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-31-2005 - 11:34am

Hello, Im Beth, and new here. I just started working from home so I could continue to stay home with my son Micah (2.13.04) and still have the money to feel like we are not drowning!

I work for LiveWorld, Inc./AOL moderating their teen chatrooms and message boards. Its a good job if you can stay awake while sitting at the computer staring at teen chats! Message boards and chatrooms are my thing though, so this was really a blessing to get this job. Not to mention its nice pay ;)

I have been doing the teen chats for about a month now, and have just completed my training to do message boards (as of this morning at 8:30) and will start working on those as soon as they put me on the schedule this week :)

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket