perhaps we can readdress some of the "old" debates that actually apply to sah/woh issues.
1) What went into your decision to be a sah or woh parent (and everything in between)?
2) What circumstances would have to change for you to change your sah or woh status?
3) Do you plan on paying for some or most or none of your children's post HS educations?
4) How would feel about a person who was a sahp and on food stamps, WIC, rent subsidies...., but wouldn't need them if they woh? Can you think of circumstances where that would be the best choice for that family?
5) How has your position changed? or has it? Are you a sah who thought s/he would be a woh or a woh who thought s/he would be a sah?
6) How many sahds are there at your child's school? In your neighborhood?
That should start something (I hope).