There is this guy at work who keeps looking at me and sometimes deeply into my eyes. We are in different small teams but in the same big team. I've noticed him looking at me whenever we have the team meeting or when he passes my desk.
Lately, at one of the team meetings, he just stood there and looked into my eyes for a good minute or so in front of the entire team AND my manager. He just came out so bold. It actually took me by surprise.
I've been conscious looking at me since I do not want to get into any kind of trouble.
After this team meeting, I don't see him for 2 days and on the 3rd day at a team lunch get-together, he completely ignores me and doesn't look at me at all. His friends looked at me to see my reaction but he behaved as if I don't exist.
I had started liking me ... but the problem is:
(1) He never looks at me when we are alone or when we are passing each other in the hallway
(2) He always looks at me when he passes by my desk or during team meetings
(3) His friends keep looking at me
(4) He makes no effort/s in talking to me
(5) He also kinda flirted with girls in his team when I was around
I'm really confused. The entire team has noticed his behavior. Do you think
(1) he likes me
(2) he's just playing with my feelings
(3) he just wants an ego boost
I respect my self a lot and I don't want him/his team/his friends to mock at me.