(Sorry, it's long!!)
So I have this situation at work I'm trying to figure out... and I've spent A LOT of time thinking about it and my answer changes every day. DH is supportive, but no help because he says "whatever you decide is fine..." I talk to different friends and get vastly different opinions, but they've all at least given me some things to think about. So I guess I'm just looking for more perspectives to help me think it through.
So, my job. My job is GREAT right now. I'm at a place where I am very autonomous. 60% of the time I see clients and I have a very stable caseload with longterm clients - set my own schedule, no clinical directors worrying about my work, etc. The other 40% of my work time I do internal audit on other clinician's charts. I set my own schedule for that work as well and can do that work from home. No one ever really knows where I'm supposed to be at any given time, I have tons of flexibility, it's what I would consider easy.