I want to thank you all for the good thoughts and prayers. Unfortunately, the ultrasound showed baby stopped growing (only measured 6 weeks, 6 days)...and no heartbeat. Although I think I knew it in my heart all along, it's still hard to accept now that it's a reality. At least I'm not in limbo anymore. Dr's hoping to try a more aggressive protocol with me (possible heparin and upping my dose of progesterone...to be started right after O)...if we decide to try again. I just don't know if I have the strength though.