Okay so I was talking to my mum the other day all about our IVF experience and how I don't think I would want to do it again even if DH was agreeable to it. Would LOVE another baby but really only if my body agrees to it on its own terms.....was hoping we would NTNP until further notice. DH is on hold for the big V for now and I am holding my breath. So anyways, I get home that afternoon and there is a letter there from our fertility clinic - apparently we still have some of DH's deposits on ice and they want to know if they should destroy or if we want to keep them for another year. Ahhhh - my heart is praying that DH keeps them around "just in case" ......and now I can't stop thinking about "just one more".......I need my head examined lol!