If you're little one is born after the cut off date in your district, will you just deal with it and hold them a year or will you find a way around it?
I ask because we are already looking into ways around our states Sept. 30 cutoff. It totally bothers me that if my child is ready for K at just shy of 5, I don't even have the option to send him. Schools here will only accept after cut off kids if you started in another state or private school. I have actually considered that when William is ready for K, registering him in Ct starting school there and then 'moving' to where we are or we will end up sending him to catholic school for a year.