1. "To see a World in a Grain of Sand And a Heaven in a Wild Flower, Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand And Eternity in an hour." (bonus on this one if you can name the original poet...).
2. "No body puts Baby in the corner" (yes I know, a give away).
3. "What's with today, today?"
4. "You are too twisted for color tv!"
5. "The truth is I gave my heart away a long time ago, all of it, and I never really got it back."
6. "I am making out the report now. We haven't quite decided if he committed suicide or died trying to escape."
7. "Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories."
8. "And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee. Power hath decended forth from thy hand so our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. And we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."
9. "Did you know your foot's as big as your arm, from your elbow to your wrist?"
10. "It's been 84 years, and I can still smell the fresh paint. The china had never been used, the beds had never been slept in."
11. "We're creatures of the underworld. We can't afford to love."
12. "Someone helped put a mirror up in front of my face and I didn't like what I saw one bit, and you know what I did? I changed."
13. "Ooo...I'm thinkin' my bunny slippers just ran for cover..."
14. "Destiny is something we've invented because we can't stand the fact that everything that happens is accidental."
15. "Why spiders? Why couldn't we follow the butterflies?"
Good luck ladies - I tried to mix things up, old - new, easy-hard. Have fun!