No one got this one. It's from Tomb Raider, said by Laura Croft. Poem by William Blake.
2. "No body puts Baby in the corner" (yes I know, a give away).
Dirty Dancing, Johnny.
3. "What's with today, today?"
Empire Records, Lucas (Rory Cochrane - now on CSI Miami...).
4. "You are too twisted for color tv!"
Steel Magnolias - Ouisa.
5. "The truth is I gave my heart away a long time ago, all of it, and I never really got it back."
Sweet Home Alabama - Melanie.
6. "I am making out the report now. We haven't quite decided if he committed suicide or died trying to escape."
Casablanca - Louis
7. "Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories."
An Affair to Remember - Terry McKay
8. "And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee. Power hath decended forth from thy hand so our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. And we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."
Boondock saints - the MacManus brothers (and sometime Il Duce)
9. "Did you know your foot's as big as your arm, from your elbow to your wrist?"
Pretty woman - Vivian
10. "It's been 84 years, and I can still smell the fresh paint. The china had never been used, the beds had never been slept in."
Titanic - old Rose.
11. "We're creatures of the underworld. We can't afford to love."
Moulin Rouge - Zidler
12. "Someone helped put a mirror up in front of my face and I didn't like what I saw one bit, and you know what I did? I changed."
Fried green tomatoes - Evelyn
13. "Ooo...I'm thinkin' my bunny slippers just ran for cover..."
Mulan - Mushu
14. "Destiny is something we've invented because we can't stand the fact that everything that happens is accidental."
Sleepless in Seattle - Annie
15. "Why spiders? Why couldn't we follow the butterflies?"
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - Ron