Speaker B: Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
Monty Python and the Holy Grail - King Arthur and the soldier.
2. I think it is clear that we can expect great things from you.
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (or Sorcerer's Stone depending on where you are and what version you have...). Mr. Ollivander.
3. Speaker A: I don't know why Cletus drug your tired old bones here, he musta owed you somethin' fierce. Fact is, mister, you screw up this team, and I'll personally hide-strap you to a pine rail and ship you down the Monon Line!
Speaker B: Leave the ball, will you, George?
Hoosiers (great movie!). Coach Norman Dale and George.
4. Speaker A:Who's there?
Speaker B: Never say who's there? Don't you watch scary movies? It's a death wish. You might as well come out to investigate a strange noise or something.
Scream. Casey (drew barrymore) and the person in the scream mask...
5. Speaker A: Alright! Do you know...the muffin man?
Speaker B: The muffin man?
Speaker A: The muffin man.
Speaker B: Yes, I know the muffin man. Who lives on Drury Lane?
Speaker A: She's married to the muffin man--
Speaker B: The muffin man?!?
Speaker A: THE MUFFIN MAN!!!
Shrek. The gingerbread man and Lord Farquaad.
6. Speaker A: Here he is.
Speaker B: Who?
Speaker A: The man from the moon. But I think you've killed him already.
E.T.! Gertie and Mary (the mom).
7. You cannot leave everything to Fate, boy. She's got a lot to do. Sometimes you must give her a hand.
Ever After. Leondaro Da Vinci.
8. I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way
Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Jessica Rabbit.
9. I think I could love you again if you could, for once, say 'I don't know.'
When a Man Loves a Woman. Alice (Meg Ryan).
10. If I'm not back in five minutes... just wait longer!
Ace Ventura - Ace. lol
11. The things you own end up owning you.
Fight Club. Tyler Durden.
12. Speaker A: Is this the elevator?
Speaker B: This is my ROOM!
Roman Holiday. Princess Ann and Joe Bradley.
13. You're living in the past father, this is the 14th century!
Sleeping Beauty. The prince.
14. I'd be the worst possible Godfather. I'd probably drop her on her head at her christening. I'd forget all her birthdays until she was 18. Then I'd take her out and get her drunk. And, let's face it, quite possibly try and shag her.
About a Boy. Will.
15. I had them take out all the calories for you.
The Sweetest thing - Peter.
16. This is what it's going to be like in the factories, too, I suppose, isn't it? "The men are back, Rosie, turn in your rivets." We told them it was their patriotic duty to get out of the kitchen and go to work; and now, when the men come back, we'll send them back to the kitchen.
A League of their own. Ira
17. Brooke exercised. Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't kill their husbands.
Legally Blonde. Elle.
18. Love cant always be perfect. Love is just love
The Wedding Planner. Massimo.
19. It's like finding a needle in a stack of needles.
Saving Private Ryan. Capt. John Miller.
20. Where does he get those wonderful toys?
Batman - the Joker.
Hope you all had fun.