I need some advice, and real quick!
- been married 26+years
- I have been faithful throughout the entire marriage
- she had an affair, beginning 3 months after our wedding
- not sure how long it went on, a couple of months for sure
- ended and she confessed
- sat idle for 25 years
- it has been a thorn in my side since, never dealt with it and to be honest, I threw it in her face until recently
- she went on a business trip 1200 miles away which she has been for nearly 15 years
- she went to a party without me, with her friends
- her friends consist of a couple I know, and at least 2-3 men I don't know - relatives of the couple I know
- came home from the trip with pictures on the camera
- some pictures showed men sitting beside her with their arm around her - not lose, a tight hand on shoulder pic
- I caught a glimpse at the photos at the airport when I picked her up late
- Morning I grabbed the camera and looked while she slept
- I saved a couple pics to my hard drive
- Later that evening when she shared her photos, some were deleted and hidden from me!
- we addressed it and I told her how it made me feel
- she admitted she screwed up - heard that one before
- these guys (friends of the couple) now text here on a regular basis
- I feel jealous and a little afraid of a repeat of the past
My question, is it happening again?????????????????????
Please help me, I am falling apart!!!!!!