I just want this baby to come out already. On Thursday I was 3cm dilated, 70% effaced, and baby was at a -1 station. The doctor told me that she would be very surprised if she saw me at my appointment next Thursday. But the way things are going it looks like she IS going to be seeing me on Thursday :( I'm so uncomfortable because of the pressure and pain that is being caused by him already starting to engage in my pelvis (and for all I know he's even further down now than he was Thursday). But I've had very few contractions, and nothing in any sort of pattern at all. And my DH doesn't seem to want me to do anything that might help get things moving along, and it is sort of depressing me. I feel as though my body is ready to get this over and done with, but all I keep hearing from everyone is that "it will happen when it's time". NOT helping at this point. I really just want to be holding my little baby boy. I love being pregnant, but I'm ready for this pregnancy to be over.