We finally saw a Urologist after 2 years of mfi due to vas reversal. Found out today we have 63% sperm bound to IgG. Our morph however has improved from 1% to 3% in just 3 months! I was stoked about that until he told us about the antibodies. So these are our numbers, what would you do with these? Any chance for natural conception? What about IUI with the sperm wash? Hoping to not have to jump straight into IVF/icsi. Volume- 2.9 ml Concentration- 24 million/ml Rapid motility- 5% Slow motility- 11% Total motility- 16% Normal morph- 3% Total number progressive sperm- 0.33 million Direct sperm antibody (IgG)- strongly positive With a note at the bottom saying - "63% of sperm bound to IgG. Most sperm had pyriform heads". Can someone help me make sense of this please?