Looks like we will be waiting one cycle then we start progesterone on day 17 for two weeks. Doctor seems to think the miscarriages have just been bad luck but he wants to throw caution in and have me take progesterone for a little while and see if that helps me hold on to the bean. We are hoping that it works. Right now DH is on board to keep trying. I think he might want this one as much as I do. He was on the fence when we were TTC for dd. I guess fatherhood seems to fit him after all.