So DH and I had our first RE appointment yesterday. It was really nice. They were willing to be as proactive as we wanted. They did say they were hesitant to give me Clomid without IUI as it can cause multiples and that would be really dangerous for me (with my 1/2 a uterus thing). They did recommend I have a Hysteroscopy to check the lining of my uterus just in case and they ran all my bloodwork. We decided we will press on naturally and then, if necessary, proceed to IUI in late summer.
Interesting fact, they called today with some of my bloodwork and said that my Measles/Rubella immunity was quite low. They said this can happen if children have severe cases of Chicken Pox which I did. They said that because I have the virus live in my body, it would have been really harmful to a fetus if I'd gotten pregnant before. I will go an get another vaccination but I thought that was a super "everything happens for a reason" type of thing!