Hi all , its Thursday.
We will decide if the baby's room needs one more coat of paint and probably do that this weekend. We have a dresser to pick up from friends so that would be nice to pick up and good timing for that room.
Saturday night we have to go to a wedding reception that we really don't want to. That is $100 I'm ill at easet to part with but must be done.