I am not getting answers and am stuck in limbo on another week wait with what I was informed of a fairly large subchronic hemorrhage above the sac. They believe they have seen a fetal pole and flicker but they are having difficulties viewing since it is hanging out in the corner of the sac. I am about 2 weeks behind where I should be based on the online EDD calculators. This just isn't going to end good, but here is everything if someone can make sense of it. I can't stand another week wait!