So, after having low amniotic fluid on Monday I went into my folllow up appointment yesteray prepared to be induced if they didn't like what they saw. Thankfully, my fluid level went up to a 9.1, which is still a little low but not dangerously so. Anyway, they sent me home and we are back to waiting. I'm happy, because I would rather not be induced. Pitocin scares me. All the same, I am a little disappointed. I am ready for this pregnancy to be over!