So I went to see RE to do blood work to determine when my LH surge would be so they would know when to schedule the snow baby transfer. The nurse called me yesterday afternoon to tell me that I should be Oing in the next 24 to 36 hours so my FET is next Friday (usually 7 days after surge for day 5 blast). Sure enough, my temps spiked .5 this morning.
How rare is it to know exactly when you are ovulating without the guesswork? I was so ramped up. I had visions of fraternal twins running through my mind – one from my natural O this month and one from the snow baby.
DH had other plans. No intention of BDing. He says his body is in pain. Arrggghh. Now granted he discovered last week that he has a cyst on his kidneys. But he has been in this situation for at least 2 months and he was able to BD before. He is going into overdrive about how the cyst could be malignant, he will have to have surgery, yada yada.
I know I sound insensitive (and I don’t discount his discomfort) but sometimes cysts are benign. I have had a small benign cyst on my ovary forever it seems. Again, granted mine does not cause pain (and his pain is mild, mind you, not debilitating at all). But he was in pain before he found out it was a cyst and it didn't stop him from BDing. Now that he has an actual diagnosis he is being such a baby! I pray that the transfer is successful because until he gets the cyst resolved our BDing could be on hold for quite some time. Sigh
Sorry ladies, just needed to let out my frustrations. Amazing how much better you feel after you type it all out.