Cheesy Chicken, Bacon & Tater Tot Crock Pot Bake
- 1 (32 ounce) bags tater tots
- 1/2 (3 ounce) jar bacon bits (Hormel brand)
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups grated colby cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated monterey jack pepper cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- Grease the bottom of the crock pot. Layer 1/2 the tater tots on the bottom of the pot. Sprinkle with 1/4 of the jar of bacon bits. Combine the two cheeses, and sprinkle 1/3 of it over the bacon and tots. Top cheese with the chicken breasts.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Top chicken with another 1/3 of cheese. Sprinkle with another 1/4 of the jar of bacon bits. Add remainder of the tater tots. Top with final 1/3 of the cheese. Pour milk over the top.
- Set crock pot to high and cook 3-4 hours.