Get Moving Now Community Challenge!
For those of you trying to lose weight, here is a great motivational tool for you! The iVillage Get Moving Now Community Challenge
starts Monday, September 17th. In this 6 week challenge, we’re teaming up with the President’s Challenge Program to help American families improve their fitness and nutrition habits for a healthier lifestyle. And we've got a slew of really fabulous coaches...
- CORNELL MCCLELLAN, personal trainer to the First Family
- DREW BREES of the New Orleans Saints
- DOMINIQUE DAWES, Olympic gymnast
- ALLYSON FELIX, Olympic sprinter
- GRANT HILL of the Los Angeles Clippers
- MICHELLE KWAN, Olympic figure skater
- SAM KASS, White House Assistant Chef and Senior Policy Advisor for Healthy Food Initiatives
Taking this challenge can also help you earn a Presidential Active Lifestyle Award (PAL+). Once you complete each Get Moving Now assignment, you can come here
to record your activity toward your PALA+.
There is also a Get Moving Now Sweepstakes
running with the challenge that allows daily entries. 10 lucky winners will be awarded a $100 gift card; the sweeps starts August 24th and runs thru October 21st.
Sign up today for the challenge!