So, I've had an issue getting into a practice. I'm *supposed* to receive a call Monday to schedule. Staff member told me Friday I could be seen this Thursday or the following week if I wanted. I should be 5w6days on Thur. Do you think this is too soon? They'll do an internal u/s. Or should I wait another week and not have to worry about only seeing a gest.sac/yolk...etc?
They want to check for multiples and get me a rhogam shot ASAP. My prev. pregnancy started as twins but disappered at about 10 weeks. My sister had fraternal twins, my brother and sister are frat. twins any my Mom's brothers are frat. twins. We're quite the hyper olvulators
I REALLY want an u/s but I really DON"T want to get anxious/stressed at what I possibly won't see (heartbeat).
Would you take the early scan or push it 5-7 days?