Salt and Vinegar Wings
- 18 – 24 wing pieces (drummies and flats)
- 2 heaping Tablespoons of Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning
- 1 heaping Tablespoon of Seasoned Salt
- 4 Tablespoons of White Distilled Vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons of White Table Salt
- Oil for deep frying
Preheat oven to 350˚. Season wings with the Chachere’s and Seasoned Salt. Spread wings in single layer on baking sheet. Bake for 20 – 30 minutes until wings are just about cooked (they’ll finish cooking in the deep fryer). Move wings to a platter to let stand 10 minutes for juices to absorb. In a mixing bowl, combine white vinegar and table salt. Deep fry wings in small batches for 2 – 3 minutes until crispy. Toss wings in vinegar solution.