7.3 weeks today and went to the doc for u/s - showed no growth since last week and no hb just hearbroken!!! DH is so wonderful, said "I didn't marry you so you could make me a baby, I married you because I love you, baby or not". With 2 M/C at around the same time OB thinks it's chromosomal, we knew the other one was, and I'm sure it's due to my age. Told DH if he really wants to give it 1 last shot, we'll have to do IVF with PGD, and even then there's a chance that none of them will be good/healthy.
Now I get to either wait it out or take the meds to induce the M/C. D&C wasn't totally covered by insurance so I'm still paying off the one in Feb and don't want to go into more debt...