- * Enjoy conversation?
- * Have a special interest or passion you love to talk about?
- * Have tips to share?
If so, then you have a lot in common with our iVillage community, and you'd probably be a great volunteer host for Waiting to Try! Our community leaders are an important part of our community. Prospective volunteers should:
- * Be an existing member of iVillage.com and ideally an active member of our community
- have regular access to the Internet
- * be 18 or older
- * be willing to visit your message board 3 or more times per week
- * be a welcoming presence
- * set aside a few hours to read our Community Guidelines and to learn about the community leader's role
- * be willing to become well acquainted with iVillage.com so that you can guide your community to the great resources available on our site
- * enjoy being a host
If you are interested, please send me an email at email@example.com , type CM Melissa in the subject line. You should receive a response from me within 2 business days, please let me know if you don't. I look forward to hearing from you!