I must say I am suprised! So is everyone else I know. Still pregnant and baby's not showing me any signs that he wants out. My first was 2 days late, second was a day early and third was 3 weeks early. So, I assumed I would be early this time lol. Last Friday at my appointment I was told I was 1cm dilated. I have another appointment this Friday and am wondering if I should consider getting my membranes stripped? I just don't want a c-section, which I had with my second. For some reason I was sensitive to it and was throwing up every 5-10mins for almost 2 days straight. I don't want to go through that again. I have only done the stripping once with my first child. It DID hurt! But, 2 days later I had a baby.
Shall I wait patiently or go with the stripping? I also have to consider Thanksgiving Day, which is only 9 days away. I'm excited about seeing my baby, but then my mom has brought to my attention, "What if you're too exhausted to cook on Thanksgiving if you have the baby beforehand?" What would you do..?