So our montly shortfall of $90/month is going to skyrocket to $477/month come Jan. So we are cutting the FAT big time here! We are also doing things to earn extra income (but that's another thread, heehee).
What do you do to cut costs?
- VIA instant coffee instead of regular lattes
- hamburger instead of chicken breast
- taking the bus instead of the train
- only buying food for the kids when we eat out
- using more coupons, free items, etc (like "take our survey and get a free")
Please share!! :)