from Fred Meyer 
This no-fail, winning chili recipe is super simple!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can diced tomatoes, 28 ounces
- 1 medium onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 can kidney beans, 15 ounces
- 1 can tomato paste, 6 ounces
- 1 package McCormick chili seasoning, 1.25 ounces
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- Cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Transfer into slow cooker. Add the remaining ingredients. You can include optional ingredients to your taste, including chopped onion, chopped green pepper and minced garlic. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Serve with your choice of toppings, including hot sauce, shredded cheese (I like sharp cheddar best!), jalapenos, sour cream and green onions.