Here are a few “common sense” tips to help you fight and/or avoid the flu:
• Wash your hands frequently, especially when returning home from a public place.
... • Use medicinal herbs, like Elderberry and Echinacea.
• Increase your dosage of Vitamins C and D.
• Put a few drops of H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide) in the ears every few hours. Usually only one ear will bubble up, that is the infected ear. (I never knew this one)
• Use Paper Towels since using a common towel may pass germs from one person to another.
• Get Plenty of Sleep - Not getting enough sleep will negatively affect your immune system, leaving you more vulnerable to cold and flu viruses.
• Stay Hydrated – the body is over 70% water and dehydration leads to sickness.
• Try Some Probiotics - Probiotics and other detoxifying agents can be essential to maintaining a healthy immune system.