- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a cookie sheet with foil and coat with nonstick spray. Cut the celery, carrot and green onion into large chunks and throw into a food processor. Pulse to chop into small bits.
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetable mixture, chicken, egg, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, salt, 1/2 the hot sauce and the blue cheese. Gently fold together to combine, but don't overmix.
- Form the mixture into small meatballs - you should get about 28 small meatballs. Place the meatballs on the cookie sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
- While the meatballs are baking, put the rest of the hot sauce and the butter into a microwave safe dish. Microwave about 30 seconds, until butter melts.
- Stir well to combine. Remove the meatballs from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes. Place the meatballs onto a serving dish and drizzle with butter/hot sauce mixture. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 4 meatballs
WW PP 4; Calories 157; Total Fat 8.7g; Saturated Fat 3.5g; Trans Fat 0.0g; Cholesterol 87mg; Sodium 741mg; Total Carbohydrates 5.8g; Dietary Fiber 0.6g; Sugars 0.8g; Protein 13.8g