Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours, 10 minutes
10 Eggs, Beaten
1 Cup Milk
2 Cups of Grated Cheddar Cheese
1/2 Tablespoon Pepper
1/2 Tablespoon Salt
2 Cups of Diced Pre-Cooked Ham.
1/2 Cup Shredded Onion
1 Small Tomato Washed and Diced
1/8th Cup of Fresh Parsley, Wash and Diced Fine
- Beat the eggs.
- Add milk, cheese, salt and pepper (add salt and pepper to your taste).
- Add ham, onion, tomato and parsley.
- Place liner in crock and spray with Pam.
- Pour egg mixture into crock.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.