Do you think removing pictures of babies from formula ads is a "cruel jab at moms who don't breastfeed"?
From the article:
- feel like social outcasts
- No more adorable blue-eyed babies on formula cans
- It's almost like they think feeding a baby formula is some sort of crime.
- this just seems so outrageous and unnecessary
- moms who don't breastfeed are "frowned upon," if not flat-out scolded
- the lactation consultant pacing back and forth outside my hospital room after I had my son like some sort of Nazi
- a mother should never be made to feel like she's doing something wrong because of how she chooses to nourish her child
- Making moms feel like bad parents if they don't feed their babies the way the government wants them
- isn't going to accomplish a damn thing.
Banning Babies From Formula Ads Is a Cruel Jab at Moms Who Don't Breastfeed
Moms in Sweden who choose to formula feed their babies instead of breastfeeding them may feel like social outcasts pretty soon, because the country is considering banning babies' images from all baby formula ads.
Read more: http://thestir.cafemom.com/baby/146246/banning_babies_from_formula_ads