1 package Jimmy Dean sausage crumbles
1 can Ranch Style Beans drained
1 Jar Pace Salsa
1 bag Tostitos scoops
1 cup chopped onion
1. Brown sausage crumbles in large skillet.
2. When sausage is halfway done, add ranch style beans, salsa, and onions. Heat until bubbling.
3. Line chips with cup open on microwave safe serving tray and use small spoon to scoop sausage mixture into each cup.
4. Top each cup with a dab of sour cream and shredded cheese.
5. Microwave for 30 seconds or place in oven for approximately 2 minutes at 350 to melt cheese.
These little bite size appetizers have a rich hearty flavor and can be done in around 20 minutes. Great for parties whether it’s the Oscars or tailgating or even last minute guests. This easy appetizer idea is a great go to in a pinch or could even be served as a meal by adding potatoes or rice and a salad. Cowboy Cups are definitely a new party staple at our house!
from Sparkles and a Stove!