I "like" a site called "I Dated That D--che" on FB, and it had this article today "Top 10 Reasons You Are Single". It's written by a rather wise-cracking woman, and much of it is everything you've heard before, but you might find it amusing.
Here are the reasons:
1. Persistent on finding perfection
2. Relax and stop over planning
3. Alcohol + Communication= Recipe for FAIL
4. Stop making excuses
5. Make some single friends
6. Chiggity-check your standards
7. Input overload
8. Leave some mystery
9. Snappin’ as$ b-tches, sleep with sad wishes
10. Stop seeing being single as a “problem”
I agree with #10, but I really, really hate it when someone says "YOU MUST BE OK WITH BEING BY YOURSELF BEFORE YOU CAN SUCCESSFULLY BE WITH ANOTHER." I also don't see "Go out as late as you want, do what you want" as a great advantage to being single. Sorry, I just don't. Can't you do that when you're in a relationship?
**hey, I got the "profanity filter" again!