PCOS, Polyscystic Ovary Syndrome, has affected a lot of the members over the years. Here are some of the symtpoms:
- Irregular or no menstrual periods
- Problems getting pregnant - this could be because there is no ovulation, or it is irregular
- Hirsutism - excessive hair growth, usually on the buttocks, back, chest or face
- Hair loss (from the head)
- Pelvic pain
- Patches of dark skin at the back of the neck, possibly some other areas of the body. This is caused by too much insulin.
You can read more about it at this link: http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/265309.php 
Do you have any of these symptoms or been diagnosed with PCOS? If so, what type of treatment are you receiving?