Lentils, potatoes, and squash simmer in your crockpot for a delicious meatless stew.
- 1 cup dried lentils, sorted and rinsed
- 1 lb. butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 10 small new red potatoes, cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (14 oz.) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. white pepper
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 2 cups water
- 8 oz. pkg. frozen cut green beans, thawed
Combine all ingredients except green beans in a 3-4 quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours until lentils, squash, and potatoes are tender when tested with knife. Increase heat to high setting.