- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 29-ounce can of tomato sauce
- 1 29-ounce can of kidney beans
- 1 29-ounce can of pinto beans
- 1 diced green pepper
- 1 diced medium onion
- 1/2 cup diced mild green chiles
- 1 to 6 diced jalapeno peppers (if heat desired)
- 1 29-ounce can diced tomatoes or 3 chopped medium tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
PREPARATION:1. Brown the beef in skillet or microwave and drain off the fat.
2. Combine all of the ingredients in a crockpot.
3. Cook on low for 3-10 hours.
4. Leftovers can be frozen and kept for months.
5. Makes 12 servings, approximately 1 cup each