- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tbsp butter, melted, divided
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups stuffing mix (like StoveTop)
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time : 5 to 6 hours (in the slow cooker)
Slow Cooker Directions
- Combine soup, sour cream, onion, 1/4 cup butter and salt in bowl.
- Combine potatoes and cheese in slow cooker. Pour soup mixture over potato mixture; mix well.
- Sprinkle stuffing mix over potato mixture; drizzle with remaining 3 tbsp of butter.
- Cover; cook on low 8 to 10 hours or high 5 to 6 hours or until potatoes are tender.