- 1 pound kielbasa sausage, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 pound ground turkey, cooked and drained
- 1 31 oz. can baked beans
- 1 15 oz. can light kidney beans
- 1 15 oz. can dark kidney beans
- 1 15 oz. can lima beans
- 1 15 oz. can white corn
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
DO NOT DRAIN THE BEANS OR CORN. Combine all ingredients in crock pot. Cover and place on high heat setting for 2-3 hours, or on low setting for 4-6 hours.
Notes: This is a great hearty, protein-packed stew. Great with biscuits and cheese.
Number of servings: Serves 8